Thursday, May 27, 2010

My future as a health professional


Hello, hope you are all well.

Today, I going to talk about how my future once I will finish my studies.

Frist of all, the first that I do with the term of my career, I will cancel the debts that have with the state of Chile, xD...!!

Later I get married with my boyfriend, his name is Carlos. He study medicine at the medine faculty of the University of Chile, where until now we have the same interest and hope it continues. If I finish my studies and I have not boy friend, I maybe spend traveling from around the worldor the same contry. I do not want to haver childrens, but possibly I thikn have a child in years to come.

When I begin to work, I intend to start public or private hospitals, but always on the urgency, I woudl like to take turns, because I have that to use my youth, because after 30 years, the body is tired and overwhelmed. Then when I stop to do tunrs, I intend to stard working in rural hospitals or in places were more hepl is needed, because my interest has always been to help to the people without sufficient resources or simple the distance of the city keeps isolated. With this I will have esperience in different workplaces, so that in this way to th end of my working I can finish my years in a consulting room of the health and a quiet life.


Basically, I´m not very fond of births, it is not my area of interest
in the 100%, as already mentioned en previous blog, I want to focus primarily on women´s health beyound the gestation period, if not before, during and after the whole process through the implementation of contraceptive methods, prevention of STIs (Transmitting sexual infections), as it very important to see all these points, because we avoid unguanted pregnancies and diseases, congenital melformations in the petus, among many other things and so would be helping the mother and baby.
I thikn that would be my main contribution, for now these are my projects and I hope can be met if God lest me.
Thanks for reading my blog again, see you at the next meeting.
Kisses for you.
María José Rodríguez Carozzi, future midwife.

No comments:

Post a Comment